What are the best products for contouring and highlighting?
Hello beauties! Today’s post is all about the best products for contouring and highlighting. After much trial and error, I have sorted out what I like best. Here are my professional makeup artist recommendations.
Products for Contouring and Highlighting:
- Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk or Shimmery Nude works great to highlight around the eyes and eyebrows
- Benefit’s High Beam (for cool tones) and Sun Beam (for warm tones) work for great for a glowing highlight
- Feeling Younger Skin Tint by Lush Cosmetics is the perfect white iridescent highlight
- To look more natural, highlight with your favorite foundation 2-3 shades lighter than your complexion.
- Cinema Secrets Translucent Powder will offer a more natural looking matte highlight
- Tarte’s Translucent powder will do the same
- Benefit’s Hoola matte bronzer is terrific for countouring.
- To Contour, any of Cargo’s powder bronzers are AMAZING!!
- Any foundation 2-3 shades darker than your skin tone work great to contour.
- Cream blush to add a subtle pop of color to blend out the highlights and contours
- Beauty Blender!! MADE for this very art of blending all the colors together
- Your fingers are your best tools. They really warm up the products to look like natural skin
- Try Sacha Cosmetic’s Brush
There you have it! The Best Products for Contouring and Highlighting. If you contour with the right techniques and the right tools, your highlight and contour will look so natural, people will just assume you have bomb bone structure. You’ll look thinner, more chiseled, and feel more confidant!
What do you think are the Best Products for Contouring and Highlighting? I’d love to read in the comments. Until next time! Be beautiful everyone.