Hello beauties! Today’s post is a Nike Pro Hero Womens Sports Bra Review. As you all know, I love trying new types of exercises. My favorite activity is weight lifting, but I also sometimes do yoga, go on hikes or jog. Lately, I’ve been obsessed with HIIT exercises. HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. My go-to is sprinting for 45 seconds and walking for one minute. This high impact exercise is fun and burns fat. However, the sports bras I used for weight training, hikes and jogs were just not cutting it. So, I invested in a high impact sports bra for the best support for these exercises.
Nike Pro Hero Womens Sports Bra Review
I’ve talked before about how wearing the right bra size is so important, here. I wear a 32 DD. It’s hard to find sports bras in this range. Most sports bras will range from an A to C cup. I typically squeeze into a size C sports bra and the compression helps support me with low to medium impact workouts. For high impact training, like HIIT, I knew I needed the correct size in order to have full support. It is so embarrassing to sprint at the gym and have your bust bounce around.
That’s why I shopped with Nike. The brand truly caters to athletes with no nonsense. Here are the highlights:
- They have a diverse selection of sports bras that are true to size– so no double guessing
- $75 per bra. Pricey. But normal every day bras that are high quality fall in that price range
- Has a strap in the back, like a traditional bra, to make is easy to put on or remove
- High Impact Support; No games here
- Though it is supportive, it does not make me feel overly compressed
- On the treadmill- I ran at a 6.5 pace for 20 minutes with NO bounce!
- Outdoor Run- I ran a 5k with Roxy Fitness with no discomfort
All in all, the bra is pricey, but it is so worth the investment. Most sports bras are in the A to C cup range, as I mentioned; or come in small, medium or large. Having a tailored fit really does make a difference and is crucial if you are serious about training. I am so happy with my purchase.
I hope you all liked this Nike Pro Hero Womens Sports Bra Review. Have you tried this sports bra before? I’d love to read what you think of it in the comments. If you haven’t, you can try it here. Until next time. Be beautiful and fit!