Rimmel London Retro Glam Mascara Review
Hello Beauties! Today’s blog is a Rimmel London Retro Glam Mascara Review. Influenster recently sent me a Rimmel London Retro Glam Mascara in the Spring Fling Vox Box. I had recently run out of my Benefit Mascara so I was excited to try Rimmel London Retro Glam Mascara Scandaleyes. I’m excited to share my experience with you all! Both my positive first impressions, and the negative experience I had after using this product regularly.
Rimmel London Retro Glam Mascara
My first impressions:
- I wouldn’t normally go for a thick microfiber mascara wand. I prefer rubber mascara wands.
- When I first put this on, my lashes looked fuller, thicker and blacker. Jet black.
- I don’t have much lashes so it was nice to see them look full!
- It’s a drug store brand, so if I had liked it, it wouldn’t cost an arm and a leg to purchase.
After using it for over a month:
- It made my lashes fall out!!
- It irritates my eyes, and when I rub them my lashes come off.
- When I take it off at night, I lose eyelashes too.
- Would NOT buy again! I even threw it away!!
I want my mascara to enhance my natural lashes, but not at the expense of losing my lashes!
I also wear contacts, so my eyes are sensitive. By the end of the day, Rimmel London Retro Glam Mascara feels heavy on my eyes. I just plain don’t like it.
Thanks Rimmel London and Influenster for sending this to me, but I must admit I’m not happy with this product. Have any of you tried Rimmel London Retro Glam Mascara? Did the product work for you? Was your experience negative like mine? Or did you like it? I’d love to read in the comments below. Until next time. Be Beautiful!