Hello Beauties! Today’s blog is a Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins Review. As some of you may know, I am growing my hair long for my upcoming wedding! To aid in hair growth, I recently started using Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins and I am hooked. I am so excited to share my experience with all of you.
Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins Review
Let’s break down some important facts about these vitamins:
- These are the yummiest vitamins I have ever tasted! They taste like a fruit snack.
- They do not cause stomach aches.
- Men and women can take them.
- They make your hair and nails strong and healthy.
- You may see results in the first month. However, it takes a 3 full months to see noticeable results.
- They are the only vegetarian soy, gluten, wheat, dairy and cruelty free gummies on the market!
So let me tell you how’s it gone for me. I just finished my first jar of the vitamins. My nails are stronger than ever. I get my nails done with acrylics and my natural nails is not thin or brittle.
As for hair, all my hair is growing more. I am shaving my legs and underarms more than ever. I used to only have to shave 2 times a week and now its more like 4. Unfortunately we cannot pick and chose where the vitamins will make our hair grow. If in just one month, I have become fuzzier, it means that the vitamins do work. I have no problem shaving more often if it means I’ll have long hair. And, I must admit, I have new baby hairs on my scalp.
It’s only been a month, and the results are promising! I just bought the 3 month supply and it came with the cutest hair brush! It really massages my scalp, which I feel helps to get the blood flowing and distribute the natural oils throughout my hair, to help keep it healthy.
If you want to try Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins, you can buy them here.
Be sure to follow my IG to keep up with my hair progress. Have you tried Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins before? How was your experience? I would love to read in the comments. Until next time. Be beautiful!